Growthink Capital helps emerging and middle market companies secure growth capital by way of venture capital, private equity, individual, family office and strategic investment groups.
Our methodology for securing growth capital includes the following components:
- Interview Company Management
- Interview company management regarding the company’s vision, mission, capital structure (amount of money to be raised, valuation, share structure, etc.).
- Prepare Documentation
- We develop or refine investor materials, including slide deck, executive summary, full business plan, and private placement memorandum (PPM), as appropriate.
- In this process, we highlight the company’s management team, competitive advantages, and value proposition. We develop a well-defined exit strategy and demonstrate the high potential for return on investment. As a result, we generate investor interest and encourage favorable investment terms.
- Cultivate Investor Relationships
- From our over 20 years as a broker-dealer investment bank, we have a deep and extensive network of relationships across the investor spectrum. From it we are able to develop a precisely targeted, relationship-based list of the most appropriate counterparties to a transaction.
- Market Opportunity and Close Transaction
- We selectively reach out to these investment groups, perform the initial marketing, and facilitate the preliminary due diligence. We then assist the Company through the detailed diligence, negotiation, and closing processes.
Growthink Capital Representative Transactions
Assisted Irvine, CA based Super 73, one of the most recognizable electric vehicle brands in the world, in completing a $20 million growth capital raise with Volition Capital. This is the second completed growth financing for Super 73 that Growthink Capital has facilitated.
Assisted Softvision – an Atlanta, GA-based software engineering and design firm with clients including Estee Lauder, Groupon, Macy’s, Mozilla and Kaiser Permanente – in completing a financial sale to a Utah-based private investment group.
Assisted Ft. Worth, TX-based BrandFX – a global pioneer and industry leader in composite truck bodies – in completing a financial sale to a New York-based private investment group.