Growthink Capital helps emerging and middle market companies secure growth capital by way of venture capital, private equity, individual, family office and strategic investment groups.
Our methodology for securing growth capital includes the following components:
- Interview Company Management
- Interview company management regarding the company’s vision, mission, capital structure (amount of money to be raised, valuation, share structure, etc.).
- Prepare Documentation
- We develop or refine investor materials, including slide deck, executive summary, full business plan, and private placement memorandum (PPM), as appropriate.
- In this process, we highlight the company’s management team, competitive advantages, and value proposition. We develop a well-defined exit strategy and demonstrate the high potential for return on investment. As a result, we generate investor interest and encourage favorable investment terms.
- Cultivate Investor Relationships
- From our over 20 years as a broker-dealer investment bank, we have a deep and extensive network of relationships across the investor spectrum. From it we are able to develop a precisely targeted, relationship-based list of the most appropriate counter-parties to a transaction.
- Market Opportunity and Close Transaction
- We then selectively reach out to these investment groups, perform the initial marketing and facilitating the preliminary due diligence, then assist the Company through the detailed diligence, negotiation, and closing processes.