Our Venture Capital Consultants Will Help You Raise the Money You Need to Grow Your Business
Growthink Capital, in conjunction with its parent famed management consultancy Growthink, Inc. – has a specialty practice in helping companies of prepare for raising venture capital. As a FINRA-licensed broker-dealer investment bank for over 20 years, we are well-versed in the varied landscape of venture capital investors and their attending investment criteria.
If you’re looking to raise venture capital, you need to consider how much money you need, when you need it, how it will be allocated, and on what terms it will best serve future opportunities for the business. You also need time, attention, and resources to best prepare your firm to go to market – as well as the endurance to see a deal through to close.
Our venture capital consultants have worked with clients to raise capital and partner with leading venture firms across the world. We can help you through the entire process, including:
- Refine Investor Presentation and Value Proposition: Working with clients on the development of their investment presentation and investor value proposition is one of the most important components of a venture capital consulting process. Through interviews with founders and CXOs, review of customer data and business development processes, and independent market research, we work with company management to craft / refine a business and investment “story” that is both exciting and credible.
- Conduct data, customer, or financial analysis: Our venture capital services include performing strategic market, industry, and competitive research to assess and validate market opportunities. We then couple this research with an analysis of key performance indicators and relative strengths and weaknesses when compared to similar businesses with recent success in raising venture capital.
- Create financial projections: We develop full financial models and pro-formas, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow analyses to justify funding requirements and project expected returns. Financial projections both determine and justify the use of investment funds and key growth and expense drivers which are both critical in any venture capital / private equity investment raise. And importantly, all of our projections/proformas include adjustable assumptions to test best, worst and base case scenarios (learn more here) and integrate (critically from a due diligence standpoint) with a company’s historical financial statements.
- Strategic Advice: We provide general strategic, tactical, and investment to advice to company leadership as to key areas needing to be addressed/improved upon before undertaking a fund-raising effort. And, as appropriate, we partner with the uniquely experienced business plan and advisory professionals at our parent company Growthink, Inc. to “get in the weeds” to fundamentally change and improve a business both strategically and operationally before attempting a fund-raise.
- Investor Presentation: We develop professionally designed, persuasive, and beautiful investor slide presentations to concisely explain the business model, market opportunity, and investment proposition.
- Prepare a data room: We help companies navigate the preliminary and detailed investor due diligence process, including establishing, populating, and continually updating deal data rooms and diligence files. We also help companies format their existing reports and data in ways most suitable for external investment review, in addition to supporting real-time diligence, information, research, and analytical requests from interested investors.
- Negotiate deal terms: Venture capital and private equity investments can be structured in a myriad of ways, with varying degrees of favorability to existing shareholders and management, and reflective of the varying investment strategies, goals, and business development approaches of modern venture capitalists, private equity investors, and corporate venture funds, among others. Growthink Capital draws on decades of experience and familiarity to advise on deal terms, structuring, valuation, control provisions, and exit scenarios, among many other factors. And concurrently, our venture capital consulting team knows the truism that “time kills all deals” and throughout the detailed diligence process presses all parties to move quickly and efficiently to a transaction closing.
Our team of experts is dedicated to helping businesses secure the funding they need to grow and succeed. We will help you with each step, from advising upon an investor presentation to connecting with potential investors through a deal closing. Our ongoing support, advice, and energy will ensure that you can continue to focus on and grow your business in advance of and during a venture capital raise.
Growthink Capital Representative Transactions
Assisted Irvine, CA based Super 73, one of the most recognizable electric vehicle brands in the world, in completing a $20 million growth capital raise with Volition Capital. This is the second completed growth financing for Super 73 that Growthink Capital has facilitated.
Assisted Softvision – an Atlanta, GA-based software engineering and design firm with clients including Estee Lauder, Groupon, Macy’s, Mozilla and Kaiser Permanente – in completing a financial sale to a Utah-based private investment group.
Assisted Ft. Worth, TX-based BrandFX – a global pioneer and industry leader in composite truck bodies – in completing a financial sale to a New York-based private investment group.
Why Growthink Capital
Growthink’s venture capital professionals have significant experience in helping companies raise capital from venture capital, private equity, family offices, strategic investors, ultra-high net worth individuals, and corporate venture capital and special situation investors, both domestically and globally. firms. In addition to previous work at many of the world’s leading investment banks (including Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, and Morgan Stanley, among others) and corporate venture capital arms, our team members have also personally invested in, worked with, and exited from venture-backed companies, so we know what it takes both operationally and transactionally to get a deal done. As one of the leading and most experienced venture capital consulting firms in the market, we offer:
- A suite of venture capital consulting services to help you raise the capital you need to grow and succeed
- A team of experienced professionals who have closed deals with the leading venture firms and other private equity investments
- A proven track record of success in helping high-growth and early-stage companies raise the venture capital they need to grow and succeed
- A commitment to providing the highest quality venture capital consulting and advisory services to get the best results for our clients
Our team of experienced strategists sets us apart. We have a deep understanding of the venture capital ecosystem and know exactly what it takes to secure funding from top-tier investors. We will work closely with you to form a custom fundraising strategy that maximizes your chances of success. Quite simply, if you are looking for a venture capital consultant with experience, integrity, passion and commitment to get your deal done, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via the contact options below.