Get Help With Your M&A Needs From The Industry Experts At Growthink Capital
Growthink Capital has provided M&A financial advisory services to emerging and middle-market companies for more than 20 years. Our mergers and acquisitions consultants produce innovative and extraordinary results for our M&A clients, on both the buy-side and the sell-side.
Our mergers and acquisitions advisory services include a comprehensive market analysis to determine the most likely valuation/sale price range, and then creating and executing an efficient, professional, and comprehensive business sale or purchase process.
Business benefits of our M&A advisory process go well beyond the discrete event of the business sale or purchase and include identifying actionable insights that drive additional value and growth, including product line expansion, improving competitive advantage and positioning, and managing tax liabilities.
Our M&A advisory services fall into six overlapping categories:
- Sell-Side Advisory: Provide sell-side advisory services for owners to sell at the maximum valuation in the desired timeframe.
- Buy-Side Advisory: Provide buy-side advisory services for target identification, negotiate terms, and arrange as needed financing for the transaction.
- Divestiture Advisory: Assist companies with divestitures of business units, divisions, and subsidiaries.
- Merger and Acquisitions Strategy: Working with company management to develop aligned strategies and tactics for acquisitions, mergers, business sales, joint ventures, and divestitures.
- Mergers and Acquisitions Due Diligence: Our deal team professionals help efficiently manage both the initial and detailed diligence requirements both before and during the deal closing process.
- Merger Integration Planning: We provide post-merger integration consulting to maximize future growth / the likelihood of a successful transaction.
We'd Love To Speak With You
Complete the form, or call us:
Mergers & Acquisitions Process
The M&A process has five distinct stages. Typical characteristics of a deal life cycle include:
Stage 1: Pre-M&A Planning
Our acquisitions consultants assist the company’s refinement of a strategic vision in determining what type of merger or acquisition strategy will best serve shareholder goals.
Stage 2: Initial Contact
Our identifies and connects with target companies / potential buyer/seller counter-parties to a transaction.
Stage 3: Negotiations
We then work with company management to negotiate transaction terms and pricing, and the development of Letters / Intentions of Intent (LOIs and IOIs).
Stage 4: Managing and Populating the Deal Data Room
Our deal team then drives the preliminary and detailed buyers’ or sellers’ due diligence process, including establishing and populating comprehensive deal data rooms. As we do, we help our clients develop and format their existing reports and data in ways most suitable for external investors, in addition to supporting real-time diligence, information, research, and analytical requests from interested investors.
Stage 5: Deal Closing
Growthink Capital’s M&A deal teams know the truism that “time kills all deals” and throughout the acquisition process press all parties to move quickly and efficiently to a transaction closing.
When it comes to Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory Services, you need a partner you can trust. Growthink Capital has over twenty years of experience, deep industry knowledge, and a global network to help companies complete successful middle-market transactions.
Quite simply, we know what it takes to get the job done right.
Growthink Capital is excited to have been recognized as a Top Ten Middle Market M&A Advisory Firm by Financial Services Review Magazine.