Bridging the Gap for a Successful Future
- Identifying the key growth synergies between the newly combined business, and the best and most efficient paths to achieve them
- Identifying how best to streamline operations to minimize redundancies to achieve cost savings and operational efficiencies
- Creating a detailed timeline of key projects and action items to accelerate post-merger integration as rapidly as possible
- Providing outside monitoring of and accountability to that timeline
- As appropriate, identifying additional, or add-on acquisitions, to further drive inorganic growth and value creation
- Assisting with interface with merger financing partners (equity, debt, etc.), along with as appropriate sourcing of new financing throughout the capital stack
Growthink Capital Representative Transactions
Assisted Irvine, CA based Super 73, one of the most recognizable electric vehicle brands in the world, in completing a $20 million growth capital raise with Volition Capital. This is the second completed growth financing for Super 73 that Growthink Capital has facilitated.
Assisted Softvision – an Atlanta, GA-based software engineering and design firm with clients including Estee Lauder, Groupon, Macy’s, Mozilla and Kaiser Permanente – in completing a financial sale to a Utah-based private investment group.
Assisted Ft. Worth, TX-based BrandFX – a global pioneer and industry leader in composite truck bodies – in completing a financial sale to a New York-based private investment group.
Our Post-Merger Integration Process
- Management Team Interviews: Meet and speak with company management to understand and articulate objectives for the integrating companies.
- Evaluation of Business Operations: Review and document current state processes for all key business areas including but not limited to: finance, accounting, human resources, information technology, legal, sales & marketing, supply chain/logistics, etc.
- Analyze Target Market: Develop an understanding of the competitive landscape in which the newly created business is competing along with the consumer and market trends for their products and services.
- Reassess Business Strategy: Determine if the current business strategy, including organizational structure, operating model, marketing plan, and financial plan, is still relevant in light of the combined organization.
- Develop a Full Post-Merger Integration Plan: Work with company management to document a detailed project plan to identify all of the needed milestones to successfully complete the business integration, including (among other key business processes) organizational design, IT systems integration, and efficiencies identification and review.
- Execution: Provide execution and accountability assistance to complete the Integration Plan.
- Provide Ongoing Consulting: After the initial phase of the integration is complete, provide ongoing services and advice to support management in attaining the desired business results for the combined entity.