Get Expert Advice For Sound Financial Planning & Successful Business Strategy Execution
Helping our clients and their businesses make smart financial decisions is more than a business service we offer, it is a passion and heartfelt responsibility. Our team of business finance advisors has deep C-suite, entrepreneurial, and executive experience in the critical connections and co-dependencies between operational performance, business net worth, and shareholder liquidity (in both the short and long term).
Corporate finance services we provide include:
- Valuation Advisory, and Exit Planning Services: Developing long-term, value creation strategies, and providing operational and financial advice to maximize the likelihood of – and minimize the timeline too – a business sale. We can provide you with both a market comparable and discounted cash flow estimate of what your business is worth now, and how to increase that valuation in the month and years to come through a value-added growth strategy (both organic and inorganic).
- Fairness Opinions: Via our broker-dealer, a professional evaluation of a target company, including valuation analysis, evaluation of the business rationale, mission-critical issues as to risks and prospects, and a formal opinion as to the fairness of the proposed transaction.
- Strategic Research: Targeted and customized research to identify and provide insights into key competitive advantages to develop and exploit the best opportunities to pursue and in which order of prioritization, along with investment requirements (in capital, time, and people) to pursue them. Note especially that a specific focus of our strategic research practice is digital transformation – identifying competitors that are “best-in-class” in a particular market or industry, and how a business can match and/or surpass them.
- Fundraising Preparation and Advisory: Via our affiliate Growthink, we help companies prepare for the outside fund-raising process, whether that funding is to come from debt, equity, or some combination thereof.
- Private Equity & Venture Capital Consulting: We offer a wide range of private equity and venture capital-related services, from investment market trends and analysis, to deal sourcing, to due diligence, to mergers & acquisition growth and integration strategies.
Why Growthink Capital
Growthink Capital is a full-service FINRA/SIPC investment bank, with a renowned specialty practice focused on growth capital and shareholder liquidity. With an over 20-year track record of transactional success, we take pride in our reputation for integrity, trustworthiness, and our ability to get the hardest deals done.
In addition, we have an extensive network of relationships with unique and hard-to-connect capital sources, including family offices, ultra-high net worth individual institutional investors, private equity firms, and other under-the-radar private investors, increasingly including sources of capital from around the globe (especially Asia and the Middle East). This global network of capital providers allows us to maximize the probability of capital for private companies that most likely would be unsuccessful in pursuing solely traditional routes.
Our Strategic & Financial Advisory Process
The first step is to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our advisors.
During the consultation, we will:
- Review your current situation
- Discuss your business and capital formation goals and objectives
- Determine if we are the right firm to help you achieve your goals
- Develop preliminary recommendations
- Provide a candid assessment of market-based valuation expectations and the corresponding likelihood of fund-raising success
There is no obligation on your part, and all conversations will be held in the strictest confidence.
As a full-service investment banking firm, we can help you with all of your corporate finance and business strategy advisory needs. Please contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation.