Growthink Capital specializes in raising equity and debt capital, and in executing acquisition, divestiture, and merger transactions for emerging and middle market companies.
- Growth Capital: We arrange growth capital for emerging and lower middle market companies by way of venture capital, private equity, individual, family office and strategic investment groups.
- Debt (Secured and Unsecured): We help emerging and lower middle market companies attain secured and unsecured debt financing from banks, mezzanine and business-to-business lenders and strategic and individual investment groups.
We provide sell-side and buy-side advisory services for clients planning to sell or acquire businesses, including:
- Sales of Private Companies: We provide sell-side advisory services for owners of private companies seeking to sell at the maximum valuation in the shortest time.
- Acquisitions and Buyouts: We provide buy-side advisory services, including identifying target companies, negotiating acquisition terms, and arranging the necessary financing to consummate the deal.
- Divestitures: We assist companies with the divestitures of business units, divisions, and subsidiaries.
- M&A Strategy: We work closely with management to develop and execute upon strategies for acquisitions, mergers, business sales and divestitures.
- M&A Due Diligence: We provide merger & acquisition due diligence of a target company’s operations and financials to determine the appropriate valuation for a sale or acquisition.
- Post Merger and Acquisition Integration: We provide post-merger and post-acquisition integration consulting to improve the performance of the new, combined entity.
We leverage the strength of our combined research, strategy, and investment banking capabilities to:
- Increase Business Valuation: Value–added strategic, operational, and financial advice to maximize the likelihood of – and minimize the timeline to – a business sale.
- Fairness Opinions: Via our broker-dealer, a professional evaluation of a target company, including a valuation analysis, an evaluation of the business rationale, and a formal opinion as to the fairness of the proposed transaction.
- Strategic Research: Targeted and customized research to identify and value the best opportunities for a business to pursue and the investments needed to do so.
Growthink Capital Partners clears securities transactions through GT Securities, Member FINRA, SIPC.