Get the Advice You Need To Buy The Company You Want
Growthink Capital provides buy-side advisory services for individuals, corporate buyers and private equity firms as part of a business acquisition-based value creation strategy. Through a structured strategic and financial advisory approach and mindset, we help buyers source and buy businesses of all types and sizes and industries, with a focus on lower middle market companies.
The buy side advisory capabilities of our experienced investment banking professionals can help you navigate the acquisition process, from finding the right company, to conducting initial and detailed due diligence, to securing financing throughout the capital stack, and finally through closing and business integration.
We work closely with clients to formulate customized acquisition plans that reflect their specific situations, preferences, and objectives, including:
- Defining the acquisition target criteria, in terms of industry, synergies and size
- Identifying acquisition targets that fit your growth objectives and capital availability
- Managing the initial contact, qualification, and due diligence process with viable, identified targets
- Coordinating with capital providers (debt, equity, and seller-based) / provide financial advisory to structure a closeable deal
- Determining if the target company can be integrated as is, and / or if a separate legal entity should be established
- Managing and driving the acquisition process, including deal terms, closing, and business integration
Growthink Capital Representative Transactions
Assisted Irvine, CA based Super 73, one of the most recognizable electric vehicle brands in the world, in completing a $20 million growth capital raise with Volition Capital. This is the second completed growth financing for Super 73 that Growthink Capital has facilitated.
Assisted Softvision – an Atlanta, GA-based software engineering and design firm with clients including Estee Lauder, Groupon, Macy’s, Mozilla and Kaiser Permanente – in completing a financial sale to a Utah-based private investment group.
Assisted Ft. Worth, TX-based BrandFX – a global pioneer and industry leader in composite truck bodies – in completing a financial sale to a New York-based private investment group.