Get the Right Debt Financing for Your Business
- Building on an impartial debt feasibility analysis, provide objective advice on the likelihood of attaining debt financing and at what cost, terms, and conditions
- Assembling of a comprehensive deal data room with a focus on financial analysis and presentation (historical and projected)
- Develop and execute upon a “wide and focused” contact and presentation strategy to the various financial institutions and debt markets from our network of relationships, including private debt funds, commercial banks, non-bank cash flow, secured unsecured lenders, family offices, and ultra high net worth individual investors (UHNW)
- Ensure a competitive bidding process via managing the initial and detailed diligence from the various possible capital markets partners to the transaction
- Assist with the negotiation / provide debt advisory as to structuring of lending agreements, covenants, and conditions
- Provide general strategic, financial, and debt advisory guidance and counsel post close, including introducing and pursuing restructuring / refinancing opportunities as they arise
Growthink Capital Representative Transactions
Assisted Irvine, CA based Super 73, one of the most recognizable electric vehicle brands in the world, in completing a $20 million growth capital raise with Volition Capital. This is the second completed growth financing for Super 73 that Growthink Capital has facilitated.
Assisted Softvision – an Atlanta, GA-based software engineering and design firm with clients including Estee Lauder, Groupon, Macy’s, Mozilla and Kaiser Permanente – in completing a financial sale to a Utah-based private investment group.
Assisted Ft. Worth, TX-based BrandFX – a global pioneer and industry leader in composite truck bodies – in completing a financial sale to a New York-based private investment group.
Growthink Capital’s broad range of debt advisory services creates solutions for our client’s success, including:
- “Current Status” Debt Advisory: Analyze your current debt situation and advise you on the optimal way to attain new debt or restructure / refinance existing debt and likelihood / probability of financing success when approaching the capital markets
- Financial Analysis & Modeling: Prepare comprehensive debt advisory, financial analysis and projections to serve as the core basis for your debt investment proposition to prospective lenders
- M&A, Leveraged Finance & Buyouts: Help you secure financing for a merger or acquisition, a leveraged buyout or other growth initiative
We'd Love To Speak With You
Complete the form, or call us:
Growthink Capital’s Debt Capital Advisory Process
Growthink Capital’s team of experienced professionals understands the debt and other financing markets to help you secure the capital you need to grow and improve your business. We utilize a four-step process:
We work closely with management to develop a debt capital strategy, evaluating current assets and liabilities and determining the most appropriate capital sources for your situation. This may include equity, secured or unsecured mezzanine debt, asset-based lending and bank loans.
2. Documentation & Due Diligence
The documentation and due diligence processes are critical in closing a financing and having funds disbursed. We develop high-quality deal materials and comprehensive data rooms to facilitate and accelerate the information exchange and due diligence processes.
3. Cultivate Investor Relationships & Market Opportunity
From our over 20 years as a broker-dealer investment bank, we have a deep and extensive network of strong relationships with investors across the financing spectrum. We can develop a precisely targeted, relationship-based list of the most appropriate counterparties to a transaction. We actively market the deal to these parties, stimulating interest and generating competing offers and terms.
4. Close Transactions
We work with you to close the deal and receive funds. This includes detailed diligence, negotiation of terms, and management of the closing process.
Growthink Capital is here to help. We have a deep understanding of the different debt (and equity) financing options available and can advise you on the best alternatives to finance your business.