Growthink Capital provides strategic corporate restructuring for underperforming businesses, as well as emerging and middle market companies following a merger, acquisition, divestiture, or leveraged buy-out.
The impact of corporate restructuring is generally widely felt, touching shareholders, creditors, investors, employees, suppliers, customers and the community.
Our customized, strategic approach to restructuring limits financial losses and simultaneously reduces tensions between creditors and shareholders.
Our restructuring process includes the following components:
- Conduct interviews with management, investors, and creditors
- Perform extensive due diligence to ensure company liquidity through the restructuring
- Identify areas for potential cost reduction as well as revenue growth
- Develop a strategic and up-to-date business plan, including accurate five year working capital financial models
- Implement the strategic restructuring plan
- Recruit experienced senior executives for management positions
- Achieve total mediation with creditors and investors
- Secure additional debt and/or equity financing as needed / possible